As Structural Revit Technician you will be working with one of NI's most esteemed and well thought of multi-disciplinary consultancy practices who are involved in major projects within the Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering sectors. Due to recent project awards and continued growth, they require a Structural AutoCAD / REVIT Technician to join them on a permanent basis in their Belfast office.
Chartered Engineers are on hand to providing mentoring and support along the path of Chartership Status and will as a minimum actively encourage Technician Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
As a member of the Structural Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of Structural engineering such as structural steel frame general arrangements, floor slabs and foundations etc.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
- Co-operating with site supervisory resources.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a third level qualification in a related discipline such as Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Circa 1-5 years post graduate industry experience in a similar Structural Technician or RC Detailer role.
- 2D AutoCAD skills, experience with specialised software such as Cads RC or Revit would be desirable, however further training can be provided.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team.
As Structural Revit Technician you will also be an excellent team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ranked as one of the leading consultancies in NI, they offer a full CPD programme.
To apply for this "Structural Revit Technician" role please select the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Michael or Anne on (phone number removed).
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.