Pay Rate: £10.80 - 11.50 p/h PAYE
Working hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-3.30pm
Temp to Perm
Sheet Metal Worker required to join a busy manufacturing company based in Iselworth on a temporary to permanent contract due to continued growth and expansion within the team. This company has a great culture and social scene including summer BBQ's and family social events.
As a Sheet Metal Worker your duties will include:
- Grinding and sanding products to remove defects, press marks or rough spots
- Smoothing edges and surfaces of products
- Measuring dimensions for conformance to specifications
The successful Sheet Metal Worker will have the below experience:
- Previous fettling/deburring experience
- Previous sheet metal work experience
- Previous experience using a graded abrasive wheel grinder
- Previous experience using a rigid binder
- Knowledge of dressing products and using tools to 'true' the product
If you are interested in the above opportunity click apply, or contact Molly at Orion Reading today.