Graduate FPGA Design Engineer – Cambridge - ££ Excellent Package. Rewarding career opportunity for a Graduate FPGA Design Engineer seeking a role where they can develop FPGA code in VHDL or Verilog as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers.
The successful Graduate FPGA Design Engineer will have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 Honours Degree (Masters beneficial) from a top tier University and will have demonstrable experience of digital systems and a desire to develop skills in complex FPGA design, with the chance to become an expert in this field.
In this role you will undertake FPGA code development as well as FPGA code simulation and testing. The company’s products depend on complex FPGAs, programmed using VHDL, to perform functions required to prepare images and to drive printheads.
To be part of the team the Graduate FPGA Engineer will have:
- A strong academic background.
- Research / Project work involving FPGA design.
- A good understanding of digital design principles.
- Experience developing FPGA code in VHDL or Verilog.
- Some software development skills in C/C++.
- Some electronics design experience.
- Some experience with scripting using Python or Tcl.
A generous salary package will be offered.