Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Manager for a nuclear MoD establishment near Reading. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- HNC/ D
- Key strengths in leadership and motivation
- Examine that the facility design drivers (Requirements) are suitable and appropriate, and advise the PEM as such.
- Identify options, select that appropriate solution and provide the right facility design solutions such that they: meet business needs (functional performance), through life performance; are licensable and are deliverable, for an allocated packages.
- Maintain the Design Intent and Design Information Configuration from facility design inception through to project handover to the operational phase.
Additional Job Description:
- Provide the optimum facility design solution.
- Proportionately deliver integrated facility designs with supporting safety cases.
- Assess the suitability of the facility design for the next phase of the lifecycle (e.g. tender; construction; commissioning; handover) and advise the PEM.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.