Our client require an Civil Engineer to work for a well-established consultancy based in Bedford to join a growing team. This role requires an individual to work within the residential housing market, with the ability to showcase excellent communication & management skills.
This is a challenging yet rewarding project from concept designs, the Civil Engineer will be involved within Infrastructure design, S38, S104 and S278. It is of high importance to our client that the Civil Engineer who successfully secures this fantastic opportunity is competent in Microdrainage and PDS.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an infrastructure engineer to progress with their career and work within an exciting and fast paced consultancy. The work involved may be quite challenging but exciting to get involved with, duties may include; concept design, liaising with 3rd parties/clients and producing detailed designs to tight deadlines/budgets. We are seeking someone with a high level of technical skills and a good amount of experience of on-plot private engineering.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Working as part of the consultancy's engineering division
- Infrastructure design S38, S104 and S278
- Working on concept design
- Communicating with 3rd parties/clients
- Producing detailed designs to tight deadlines/budgets
- Primarily working within the residential housing market
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Living in or close to Bedford
- Experience of the Housing Market.
- Good communication/management skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure design S38. S104 and S278
- High Level of technical skills
- Good communication and design skills
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary depends upon experience level
- Holiday 25 days + BH
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Social Events
- Other benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.