Title: Graduate Civil Engineer
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking to appoint a Graduate Engineer (with an interest in both Highways and Infrastructure) based in their Tunbridge Wells Office.
The company pride themselves in adopting a sustainable outlook across each and every project. As part of your role, there are opportunities to work alongside other offices across the UK.
- Graduated with at least a 2:1 in a Master's or Bachelor's degree in a Civil Engineering or related subject
- Be passionate with the curiosity and creativity to solve problems
- Possess excellent communication skills
- You'll enjoy working in a team environment, sharing ideas and collaborating with colleagues
- You'll have the confidence to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- A good understanding of highways design
- A well-organised approach to your work
- Desire to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Flexibility and dedication to the delivery of projects
- An understanding of Civils 3D and preferably MicroDrainage
- At least 1 years' experience would be a distinct advantage
- Must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK
If you're a determined graduate looking for a big opportunity, this is the one for you. On offer is an excellent starting salary and benefits package, including training opportunities with professional institutions.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).