Title: Senior Civil Technician
Our client is providing a unique opportunity to be involved in a range of schemes from inception through to completion. They deliver projects right across the UK and further afield from bridge inspections to the design, supervision and maintenance of nationally significant road schemes as well as housing development projects. This role will be based at their offices in Wakefield.
The purpose of this role is to help produce the schematic/concept designs for one or more of the following:
- Highways design projects using AutoCAD and/or Civils 3D
- Drainage design using AutoCAD and/or Micro Drainage
What are we looking for:
- HNC / HND/Foundation Degree level in a relevant discipline
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD * Extensive experience using Civil 3D or Micro Drainage
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Experience of delivering competent civil engineering designs
- Experience of the DMRB and local authority design guidelines
- Experience of Cycle by Design, Roads for All and Sustrans Design documents
You will also be producing and reviewing detailed design drawings and visiting sites to carry out inspections and/or basic surveying. By working with a team of specialist, market-leading consultants in a practical infrastructure environment, you will see how their thinking influences yours and vice versa.
If successful, you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our clients' contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and generous holiday entitlement. You will also be entitled to a range of flexible benefit options and other additional benefits available throughout the year.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).