Graduate Technical Sales Engineer required for a well-established sub contract engineering company based in Basingstoke. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be degree served in a Mechanical Engineering related subject, be confident customer facing, and also confident using 3D CAD (Autodesk Inventor preferable or SolidWorks, etc.). There would be a long term option to progress into a managerial role focusing on the sales / marketing functions
Graduate Design / Sales Engineer Position Overview
- Quotation of Sheet metal products, housings and enclosures to customer specifications.
- Design and Development of Sheet Metal Enclosures and Acoustic Housings, some incorporating Heat Exchanger Products
- Liaising and visiting customers when required to attain enquiries and specifications for products
- Preparation of Literature for Sales and Marketing purposes
- Development of future product ranges as required
Graduate Design / Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- Have an understanding of Mechanical Engineering, sheet metal and fabrication an advantage
- Ideally be qualified in a related Mechanical Engineering qualification, to degree level would be an advantage
- Be computer literate, and able to use 3D CAD systems, AutoDesk Inventor preferable or Solidworks etc.
- Be able to prepare and communicate quotations using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Confident customer facing
Graduate Design / Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20k-30k dependent on experience
- 8-5pm Monday to Friday
- 8-1pm Friday
- 30 mins lunch break per day
- 25 days paid holiday allowance per annum
- Option to join company pension scheme after qualifying period
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.