Graduate Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Winchester, Hampshire £26K - £30K Dept on Experience
Due to continuing success, my client are looking for a talented Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their team in Winchester.
As a Graduate Electrical Engineer, you will benefit from on the job learning experiences whilst working on prestigious projects from large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes. You will also work with interesting clients including, large retail companies, local authorities, Schools/Universities, contractors, developers etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of outline design schemes
- Producing detailed design drawings and specifications for tender purpose
- Visiting site during the construction phase to monitor progress
- Ensuring services conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Production of Computer Aided Drawings under the direction of Engineers
- Assisting with the checking of documents and carry out detailed calculations
- Undertaking duties as indicated by Team Manager to obtain experience and training in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- BSc/MSc in a relevant engineering related subject
- Some experience in a similar role
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Proficient in AutoCAD.