PROJECT ENGINEER- LIVERPOOL
LEADING FOOD MANFACTURER
£48,000+ excellent Benefits
We are working with a leading food manufacturer who have recently undergone significant capital investment and as such, are actively searching for a dynamic Project Engineer to join their thriving business! They are exceptionally busy can offer excellent opportunities for future career progression and development.
- Managing innovative and exciting projects
- To understand production processes and identify equipment and process changes which have the potential to deliver improvement in H&S, Food Safety, Efficiency, Reliability and Cost.
- Methodically work through each task, generating scope and deliverable, along with proposed cost to resolve. Ensure customer and stakeholder approval is in place. Commission modifications and attain customer sign off.
- Complete post task assessment and verify achievement of goals, before formal hand back to customer.
- Ensure that all financial standards are met including project reporting, asset capitalisation and asset disposal.
- Participate in multi-disciplined project teams.
The ideal Project engineer will need to not only be strong technically, but also possess excellent stakeholder management skills, be a strong communicator and be highly organised. Other criteria will be as follows;
- 3 years+ Project engineering experience
- Must have worked in a food/ Drink based environment
- Comfortable with Mechanical and/ or Electrical codes of practice / safety codes for food processing and services equipment.
- Project management theory and practice
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to HND level or above
If you are a Project Engineer looking to take your skills to the next level or get involved in some high value projects alongside the small and complex ones, this job is for you!