Pay & Benefits - Competitive + joining bonus of £2,000
Location - Bristol
Contract type - Permanent
Application deadline: 13th March 2020
If you're excited about working for a successful engineering consultancy and have a customer-focussed, can-do attitude, go ahead and apply. You could be key to our success!
We're ideally looking for someone with:
- A minimum of a 2:1 (achieved or on track for) in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or Mathematics
- A genuine interest in engineering
- You'll need to be creative and curious, flexible, willing to learn and a real self-starter
- You'll need to be able to work hard, using your own initiative and be driven to make the most of the opportunity
About the role
As a Graduate Engineer in Stirling Dynamics, you will complete a two-year training programme covering four different parts of our business.
Using your engineering acumen, you will rotate every six months, with full overview of Loads and Aeroelastics, Modelling and Simulation, Systems Engineering and then either Project Management or Business Development.
This is a brilliant opportunity where you will be fully supported by an experienced mentor and you will even be supported in your Chartership application to an Engineering Professional Body.
For the full job description, please see the download button at the bottom of the page.
Founded in 1987, Stirling Dynamics has grown from a handful of expert engineers to a team of 100+ staff. The success of the company is made possible through a customer-focussed, can-do culture.
Everything we do is underpinned by our company mission statement:
- To deliver innovative technical services and technology solutions into our core markets
- To build sustainable, beneficial relationships between suppliers, clients and institutions
- To be recognised as an innovator and catalyst of new technologies
- To continue to make valuable investments for the future through education, research and development
Strong financial performance is essential to support investment and growth. Looking forward we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Increased business development and marketing activities to develop new markets
- Addition of new engineering capabilities to meet emerging customer needs
- Technology refresh for control products and systems
- Increased investment in training and professional development schemes
We offer a range of benefits to our employees to recognise their efforts. Playing hard is equally as important as working hard, so regular events are held throughout the year which provide an ideal opportunity to mix socially.
For a full list of our benefits, please click here.
This role will be based in Bristol.
You may need to travel on occasion although our main office is in Bristol.
At Stirling Dynamics we celebrate diversity and know that it's critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we're inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do, we want to hear from you!
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.
We have a deadline of the 13th of March 2020 for all applications.