Did you get into engineering just to fix things? Or are you a visionary, hooked by how engineering shapes the future?
For an ambitious Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer like you, the big picture is your next career chapter – which we can write.
Because life at this business is treated as a journey, just like an engineering project. This is your chance to join a UK-wide construction and engineering infrastructure specialist that’s immersed in large and complex projects.
We’re looking for an ambitious, engineering mindset. Degree-educated and with industry experience in civil engineering, groundworks or steelworks design, you’re already making waves as a definitive engineering judgment.
Why? Because you’re a Senior Engineer or Principal Engineer who doesn’t just follow a chart; your analytical mind reads between the spreadsheet lines. You can calculate. You can visualise. If you didn’t have the software, you’d still know where to start.
- Interested in joining a construction and engineering temporary works specialist?
- Looking for a variety of work, being in the thick of large and complex projects?
- Is Chartership on your radar? Are you looking to learn, excel, and grow?
- Would you thrive within a growing, a UK-wide business involved in a huge, expanding market?
Don’t be just words on a CV, XX years’ experience, or a set function within one department or region. This business will offer you a steep learning curve packed with interesting challenges. In years to come, you’ll say ‘I was there, when they did that’.
This company’s engineers don’t just engineer… From grunt work to teamwork, and from technical judgments to developing strengths and insights, you’ll have the chance to mould and put your spin on things.
The employer for this opportunity has a historical, reputable and go-to brand renowned for quality and reliability. You’ll provide effective and safe engineering designs for excavations, formwork, falsework and refurbishment projects.
A signature of value, you’re an authority in signing off projects and checking people’s work. When you’re immersed in safety-critical work, health and safety isn’t a question; it’s nous. You don’t wait and see. You’re no amber gambler.
When you’ve managed temporary works, you haven’t just been talking to designers on-site; you’re familiar with permissible stress design of falsework and BS 5975.
When you go on-site, you listen, you understand, and you learn. Problems don’t phase you. You’re a personable problem-solver who thrives on rolling up sleeves and buoying a team but knows when it’s right to pull the plug.
- Monthly, regional performance bonus
- Opportunities for career progression, UK-wide
- 25 days’ annual leave (-3 for Christmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
- A market-leading defined contribution pension and life assurance cover
- Private medical insurance and health screening
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site parking
- Joining a RoSPA Gold Award winner
The Next Step…
Click apply to be considered for this opportunity, for which Recart is recruiting on an exclusive basis. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an informal telephone discussion, during which full details of the role, company and salary package will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your details to our client.