MM454: Senior Structural Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Our Client is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious future leader, a Senior Structural Engineer who is looking to establish themselves at one of the UK’s leading consultancies. As a key member of our team, you will gain invaluable experience within all aspects of the business, including project delivery, business development, financial management and marketing. Your projects may include commercial office developments, major healthcare facilities, complex mixed-use schemes or state of the art advanced manufacturing facilities.
- Managing a team of Engineers and Technicians.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior members of staff.
- Attendance at client and design team meetings.
- Preparation of fee proposals and support on major bids.
- Involvement in business development activities.
- Carrying out conceptual designs and planning the design process.
- Participation in our in-house sub-committees.
How we will help you thrive
You will work in an environment that encourages you to be creative and share ideas with a community of open minded and highly skilled colleagues. You will be supported not only by a team of exceptional Engineers and Revit Technicians, but also by Senior Management who will be eager to guide and help you prosper.
Qualifications and Experience
- We are seeking an individual who aspires to help shape the future of the business.
- This role will allow you to put into practice your ability to be creative, motivate a team and impress clients.
- You already have a proven track record for delivering high quality designs, but are at a stage in your career where you are ready to play a greater role, by managing more complex projects, interfacing with clients and getting involved in business development.
- Ideally you will be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent or close to completing your PRI and CM examination.
- You will be able to communicate your ideas clearly, be enthusiastic and always strive for a high level of client satisfaction.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and one that has a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with a comprehensive range of both ‘voluntary’ and ‘anytime’ benefits’ to match your lifestyle choice.