Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly Manufacturing Environment - Permanent Role – Based in Warwickshire
This company manufacture multiple assembly products and are currently growing their Manufacturing department to cope with the increased workload due to new projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing engineering – methodologies, planning and process development
- Lean Manufacture – waste reduction, process analysis, flow, balancing and optimisation
- Revenue and CAPEX justification and submission
- Experience of equipment and plant installation
- ONC / HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Experience of using and implementing lean techniques
- Experience of CAPEX management
- Ideally experience of working within an assembly environments
- Internal Communication: Ensuring all internal departments work towards the standards set
- Collaboration: Working with internal managers and bringing them together to achieve the overall company goal of becoming proactive rather than reactive
If this role is of any interest then please contact Nathan Blake on (phone number removed).