Company Brief: At PRO Stainless, we have brought together the expertise, the team, the craftsmanship and the facilities, to deliver the most challenging of stainless-steel projects. Since 2001, we have been developing innovative high-end solutions for cleanrooms & hygienic environments, architectural metalwork purposes and production & manufacturing sites across Ireland, the UK and internationally.
Job Title: Metal Fabricator
Reporting to: Production Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Ardee. Co.Louth
Job Summary: Join our team as our next Metal Fabricator and get the opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, and work in a positive, motivated work environment that offers lots of on-the-job training and coaching.
You will be working on the assembly structure of metal products using a large variety of tools and machines, including drill presses, grinders, welding machines and more. Not to mention, you’ll interpret blueprints, drawings and other written/verbal instructions and then weigh in on project scope and requirements. This is a great chance for a dependable hard worker to build solid experience and grow with a committed company that truly values its employees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interpret, understand the assembly / fabrication drawings
- Fabrication and assembly of the Stainless-Steel metal products
- Tig welding .9mm to 5mm in Stainless Steel. Tig welding skills are essential.
- MiG Welding 1.5mm to 15mm Stainless Steel
- Ensure that safety is a priority on the job during all activities, including the tools and materials being used
- Double checking design specifications before welding commences.
- Completing job reports. ]
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Tig Welding skills are essential.
- Being able to work on your own initiative, while also being able to work well as part of a team
- Clear understanding of the interpretation of dimensions
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Abrasive Wheel Training and Manual Handling