Stantec are looking to appoint an experienced Structural Engineer in our busy multidisciplinary central London (Clerkenwell) practice. Our portfolio of clients and work in London is expanding, and as such we are looking to add further experience to our team to support our ongoing growth and development.
Stantec have a strong presence within Buildings and Structures, with a reputation for providing astute advice and creating value for our clients. Our projects are many and varied, offering the opportunity to broaden your skills to deliver innovative structural solutions for our public and private sector clients, including a range of building types and materials, requiring some challenging engineering problem solving and creative thinking. Projects include large and small scale new build developments, listed and historic buildings.
This represents a great opportunity to join our team as we move forward into our next stage of growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients and architects to develop structural engineering designs
- Support in the management of projects from feasibility to delivery
- Ensure the delivery of high quality detailed design
- Ensuring high quality delivery in design through QA checks
- Liaising with our multi-disciplinary teams to provide coordinated engineering design solutions.
- Attending site and project meetings as required
As an experienced Structural Engineer, you’ll display:
- Detailed understanding of structural and building design (BS and Eurocodes)
- In-depth working knowledge of analysis software (e.g. TEDDS / SCIA / FEA packages)
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment would be highly regaarded
- Working towards Chartership status with ICE or IStructE
Most of all, you'll have a passion to develop yourself and deliver elegant, practical and safe engineering solutions whilst building your own skills and career as part of a successful Buildings group.
Stantec is a professional services firm. Our team of 22,000 global experts provides engineering, architecture, environmental, and project management services across all phases of the project life cycle.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
From large-scale developments to challenging neighbourhood projects, we stretch across our global network to learn from others, offer our support, and gain new experiences along the way. So while we work to help the communities around us thrive, our own people thrive too.