Are you a Civil Engineer looking for the opportunity to step up into a senior or principal position, working for one of the UK's leading independent consultancies?
Think Recruitment are working with a boutique civil engineering consultancy based in the heart of Birmingham. Due to the increase in high-profile projects our client is working on, they are looking for a Senior / Principal level Civil Engineer to take control of some of their most prestigious schemes. Taking control of a small but growing team of engineers you will have the opportunity to manage, mentor and grow your own team, oversee the delivery of civil engineering projects and provide design support and developing skills and experience in all areas of the business.
The hire of this position is paramount to the future success of the company and will suit an enthusiastic, passionate engineer who seeks the fulfilment of being an integral part of the company and the future completion of their projects.
- Supervise and/or undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Supervise and/or check complex calculations and drawings.
- Impart detailed knowledge and experience of Engineering Section Agreements.
- Relevant degree or qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Computer literate - MS Office
- Experience of civil design software, including:
- PDS/3D Civils
Likely job titles: Civil Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer, Principal Civil Engineer, Associate Engineer, Design Lead, Civil Design Engineer, Project Engineer