Fichtner Consulting Engineers Ltd is a well-established technical consultancy and part of the worldwide Fichtner Group. We work with clients in the UK&I across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing project, design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators. We have offices in Belfast, Stockport and Dublin.
We are looking for renewable energy/engineering consultants at present in a permanent capacity in Belfast.
- A good degree in an applicable engineering or renewable energy discipline;
- excellent knowledge and understanding of thermal processes, project management, or plant and equipment commissioning;
- applicable experience post-qualification ideally gained within a technical consultancy, industrial facility or process or renewable technology equipment manufacturer;
- prior undertaking of feasibility studies and design reviews;
- good understanding of process/site health and safety with exposure to HAZOP or SIL;
- Have worked on-site monitoring construction methods and quality;
- the ability to accurately read and interpret quality and manufacturing documentation and P&ID’s/engineering drawings;
- comfortable chairing client/contractor/internal meetings and initiating site and plant inspections;
- computer literate individual with Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project;
What we offer you:
The opportunity to be involved in large scale energy generation projects in the UK&I coupled with significant opportunities to drive the further development of your career. A market leading package including negotiable basic salary, car allowance, pension, private medical, life assurance, company bonus scheme and significant training and development opportunities.