Mobile Installation Engineer (Automotive)
Location: Rochdale, Huddersfield
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Profit related pay and Life Insurance cover!
Contract: Full time, Permanent - Monday - Friday
Hours: 45 hours per week
Autochair is a business you may never have heard of, we are pretty specialist operating in a relatively niche industry of mobility adaptations.
But in our niche we are the UK's leading manufacturer of vehicle adaptations to get people and their mobility devices into and out of cars. Over the last 3 years we have experience significant growth fitting and servicing our equipment for customers at their home.
Established over 30 years ago and a recent Winner of the prestigious: 'Motability Supplier of the year' award, our business continues to enjoy strong growth backed by innovative engineering design and second to none service.
Growth means that we need an additional Mobile Installation Engineer in the South of England to join our existing team. We are seeking engineers across the South to balance up our Southern team and provide additional capacity to cover the growth we are experiencing.
The job is customer facing and you'll represent the Autochair business to customers; fitting, servicing and demonstrating our products.Your shift time starts and ends from your driveway, so you can say goodbye to time wasted on a commute.No more travel costs. Uniform is all provided, along with a fully equipped van. We'll provide an excellent induction and training programme and on-going full support to enable you to be successful in the role.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will:
- Provide a professional Installation Service for all our products
- Maintain the Company vehicle in good, clean, roadworthy condition
- Travel as required to various customer and car dealership premises
- Deal with customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Work to a weekly and daily schedule of work
- In peak periods some overtime is available for extended working hours during the week and at weekends
- Occasional overnight stays - fully expensed
The successful candidate will be an experienced Automotive Mechanic or Engineer who has extensive experience of Vehicle Mechanics, Electrics and Body Structure, who has undertaken a structured training scheme or recognised Apprenticeship.
You will be:
- Highly Flexible and used to working to high standards
- Hold a recognised qualification in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or a related subject
- Have a desire to contribute to the ongoing success of the Service and Installation Department
- A strong ability to provide excellent customer service
We are particularly interested in candidates with the following experience: Installation Technician, Installation Engineer, Field Technician, Field Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Mechanic, Car Technician, Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Mobile Vehicle Installation Engineer,
Benefits and Bonuses:
- Basic Salary, plus overtime will be available.
- 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays (no mandatory weekend or shift working)
- Annual Profit Related Pay Scheme
- Fully expensed vehicle and overnight expenses (when required)
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Life Insurance Cover
If you feel you have the required skills and experiences to fulfil this role, please click 'apply' and submit your current CV and cover letter for consideration.
Strictly no Agencies