Mobile Electrician / Maintenance Engineer
Would you like to join a fast expanding national commercial catering company ? We supply, install and maintain commercial catering equipment for the quick service food industry and we are looking for an experienced Mobile Electrician / Maintenance Engineer to join our team in order to assist us in providing safety maintenance, installations, repairs and compliance testing to our clients on the UK airports, motorway services and quick service restaurants.
Salary 30 - 35k per year, commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
Driving license essential. Vehicle supplied along with test equipment, company mobile and tablet.
- Electrical Certification.2377 (2391) / 18th edition
- Clean Driving License & Passport Previous
- Experience of electrical testing (Fixed wire/PATS/Emergency lights
- Good commercial electrical experience and knowledge
- Basic Computer Literacy (tablet & Laptops)
- Good Communication Skills· Self Motivated.
- Good Team Player.
- Very competitive salary.
- Provision of a van and fuel card
- 20 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Vitality Health Insurance policy
TOTAL QSR offer a one-stop shop to the quick service food industry. We not only supply, install and maintain commercial catering equipment, we also undertake gas and electrical safety checks. Our client base is made up of a number of clue chip clients, including Burger King, Wagamama Welcome Break, Moto, Road Chef, and the Airports. More information about TOTAL QSR can be found on our website
(No recruitment agents)