A business established in 1980 which has been a leading model within the HVACR sector, providing design, installs, service and maintenance to a wide variety of old and new clients across the Midlands with the desire of expanding.
They are a close contact of mine, that have today tasked me with finding an Engineering Manager to join their evergrowing team, which currently holds 14 engineers.
-Full clean drivers license
- HND or equivalent in Refrigeration
- NEBOSH OR IOSH safety qualifications
- Vital you must have some experience within field engineering, solid on the tools experience is required particularly in a Refrigeration biase (natural refrigerants and secondary systems)
- Experience of designing projects: - primarily installations or existing project builds.
- Time served lead or senior experience within Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Quotations and tender experience inlcuding client liasing
- Allocating daily duties to engineers, making sure their time is fully utilised and they have the neccessary equipment ready for "first time fixing", additionally providing any technical support.
- Following existing or new jobs from start to finish, ensuring maximum accruacy has been applied to each. Monitoring parts order to make sure they tally with the current invoice.
- Holding strong communications with clients throughout all new and existing business , keeping them informed at all times to provide the highest sufficiency
- Design, planning and budgeting on any neccessary projects.
Interviews are available ASAP
Perhaps you have worked in recently and would like to reconsider or maybe your an engineer in another location who is within Air Conditioning and seeking a change? GET IN TOUCH I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
Call me, email me or click apply!
If your CV is of interest, we will call you within 5 working days to discuss- feel free to call us earlier if you want to!
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.