We are currently recruiting for a Regional Service Manager to cover Midlands & North (Birmingham Based)
Working hours: 08:00-17:00
To support the account management team in the day to day delivery of maintenance services across the portfolio, while providing leadership and support to a team of maintenance engineers, ensuring the highest standards of both service delivery and health & safety compliance, while supporting our strategic goals of ‘making our customers lives easier’.
To support the Account Manager in the delivery of both contract margin performance and extra works targets, performance KPI’s, and customer retention.
To assist in the development of the portfolio, through effective communication and employee development, ensuring that all staff members are fully trained and competent to undertake key tasks
To ensure that the portfolio operates at the highest standards in terms of health & safety at all times
To provide a day-to-day point of contact for our customer’s & their representatives, regularly meeting with our customer’s to communicate performance against key contract deliverables
Ensure that your Team’s understand their responsibilities with regards to service delivery, health & safety and commercial performance
Look to engage with EMCOR’s internal delivery teams to enhance our ‘self-delivery’ model
To monitor all works completion reports, to ensure that any noted defects are addressed in a timely manor.
Manage sub-contractor service performance, ensuring all EMCOR procurement processes and procedures are followed
To ensure technical and statutory compliance with all relevant legislation and EMCOR operating procedures
To ensure appropriate service records are maintained across all sites within the business unit
To communicate relevant issues to the EMCOR management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
To support all internal / external audits undertaken across sites within the operational region.
To ensure that staff appraisals are undertaken, in line with EMCOR’s processes & procedures
- Proven track record of customer services oriented facilities management (FM) and engineering management experience along with proven experience in facilities management
- Demonstrated experience in leading services teams, including the management of work allocation processes, performance management, staff development and career planning
- Excellent technical knowledge of FM services, including specialist knowledge of engineering work routines, standards and systems, including critical systems engineering
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of H&S and environmental responsibilities.
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification (Mechanical or Electrical) at, or equivalent to C&G, / NVQ level 3 or above
- To hold a IOSH Managing Safety qualification (or equivalent)
- Able to be appointed as a AP for Mechanical / Electrical (LV / HV) disciplines
- Understanding of statutory compliance legislation
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management
- Have good people management, leadership, decision-making and communications skills.
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits platform