Civil Engineer my client would also be interested in hearing from a Site Engineer or a Setting Out Engineer
Yorkshire, ideal for those based in Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Hull or York.
Salary & Package:
£32,000 to £40,000 per annum, plus package including; Company Car / Car Allowance, fuel card and pension.
a Civil Engineering main contractor both working on behalf of both public and private sector clients across a range of markets, including; roads & highways, flood alleviation / flood defence, housing infrastructure and earthworks throughout the Yorkshire region.
The initial project you would be involved in is a Flood Defence scheme with a project value of around £2m based in the East Yorkshire area - the Project is due to start early May 2020 and will involve; Earthworks, Drainage, Fencing, etc.
- Previously worked on either Flood Defence, Earthworks of Highways projects
- Over 4 years Civil Engineering experience
- Prior experience on Civils projects with values between £2m-£6m
- Professional qualification in Civil Engineering
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel through the Yorkshire region.