Strata Consulting are currently recruiting for a Principal / Senior Civil Design Engineer.
Birmingham - Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
The Role :
The successful candidate will join the local business (being situated in a modern office in Birmingham and will lead the design of a number of infrastructure schemes as well as liaising with clients and mentoring junior staff in the following disciplines:
* Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed
* Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed
* Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing
* Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments
The position will suit:
* A Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
* A graduate Civil Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status
* A Civil Engineer with experience in the civil engineering sector
* A Civil & Structural Engineer who is proficient in using AutoCAD
* Experience of using PDS & Microdrainage would be desirable
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers, Project Managers and Development Consultants.
The company provides multi‐disciplinary consultancy services on a diverse range of strategic development, infrastructure and regeneration projects throughout the UK. They have an impressive track record of providing leading edge advice on some of the most challenging and large scale projects.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic work environment.
Please contact David Boon on (phone number removed) - or (url removed)