An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Certification Engineer with metals knowledge to review supplier quality, materials and testing certifications to ensure compliance
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
ROLE: Quality Certification Engineer
LOCATION: North Birmingham
SALARY: £28,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
COMMUTABLE FROM: Tamworth, Litchfield, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Halesowen
As the Quality Certification Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing certification of supplied product against customer specifications to ensure full compliance with customer requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers to communicate effectively any required corrections to certification.
- Lead projects to improve certification work flow and increasing overall process efficiency.
To be successful in the role of Quality Certification Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have working knowledge of reviewing Manufacturing certification within a high value manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Knowledge of metallurgical testing requirements is desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Quality Certification Engineer please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn