Graduate Sales Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £25,000 p.a. + commission + company benefits
Due to continued success, my client is currently recruiting for a Graduate Sales Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Dudley.
My client is a precision engineering and manufacturing company who are seeking an Engineering graduate, ideally within electrical or mechanical engineering, who is passionate about building a career in sales.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Receive enquiry and then create a quotation for the customer in a timely and efficient manner
- Build relationships with existing and new customers to create a continuous pipeline of orders
- Liaise closely with the engineering department to ensure proposals are fit for purpose
- Understand technical engineering drawings to ensure the most appropriate solutions are sought for the customer
Experience/ Skills Required
- Educated to degree level in Engineering. Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office packages
This is a great opportunity to join a business with an excellent reputation. Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Graduate Sales Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales Estimator, Engineering Sales, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer