Salary: Basic salary of £30-35k with OTE of £42-47k
Sector: IT Software
Our client is an innovator in the field of data analytics. Their unique platform is utilised across multiple sectors allowing thousands of analysts around the world to easily prep, blend, and analyse all of their data using a single interface. We’re now recruiting for ambitious French-speaking STEM or finance educated graduates with a passion for technology to join them as Graduate Sales Engineers.
Ideally, you’ll bring a strong business acumen to this role as well as an ability to confidently communicate and demonstrate the value propositions of the business’s platform. As such, confidence and written and verbal communication skills are vital, as well as a keen autonomous mind-set that is comfortable working both independently and as a team
You’ll be joining a fun and highly sociable work culture with plenty of perks; our client has been recognised as and voted a great place owing to its casual and inclusive work environment and wellness focussed initiatives.
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- OTE of £42,000 - £47,000
- International travel incentives
- Healthcare packages
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company meals/food
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, the sector and how the client’s products interact with other platforms in the analytics space
- Providing pre-sales tech support to ensure customers are aware of the product’s benefits
- Proactively create and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to prospects that succinctly communicate product offerings
- Engage in warm conversations with customers that highlight critical, technical and business drivers that may position company deliverables.
- Work with and support the marketing team on the creation, deliver and evaluation of content – including webinar presentations
- Stay up-to-date on all products and procedures that surround the business
- Educated to degree level in either a STEM or finance related field
- Fluent in business level French
- Demonstrable exeprience working with data
- Excellent ability to learn technical skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills along with superior presentation skills
- Possess a collaborative and sharing approach to tasks.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)