Clarico Recruitment are please to be working in conjunction with one of London's leading structural engineering consultancies. Our client has vast experience in the refurbishment of commercial and residential buildings. This experience also extends itself to the design of new build structures and the design of specialist structures.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 2-3 years of experience working for a similar Engineering Consultancy and looking for their 2nd job after graduating. The successful candidate will have also worked predominantly on UK projects.
Our clients current projects are mainly permanent works but the work is every changing and you will need to have experience and knowledge of; temporary works, refurbishment projects and work for fabricators.
Suitable applicants will have:
- a BEng 2:1 in Civil Engineering (or a closely related subject)
- strong calculation skills and not be reliant on computers
- a keen interest and knowledge of the following areas: 1) detailed design of reinforced concrete, steel work, masonry, glass structures and timber building structures, 2) temporary works design, 3) letter and report writing 4) site inspections and surveys, 5) production of drawings and sketches
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 32 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical/Life Insurance (with income protection)
- Professional subscriptions
- Assistance gained Chartered status
Please note: Clarico Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles. To learn more about us visit our website.
If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thank you for taking the time to apply, we wish you every success in your job search.