The company we are working with is a market leader and an exceptional employer, as recognised in a number of national awards. They believe in looking after their people and their values help create a unique, dynamic, working environment.
Opportunity for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join our experienced team in central Bristol.
Core job functions include:
- Delivery of scheme and concept designs
- Delivery of detailed design including full tender and construction packages
- Attendance at client, design and site meetings
- Management and development of engineers and technicians
- Liaison with statutory authorities, architects, the design team and contractors
- Preparation of fee proposals, input into project bids, ITTs etc.
- MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering
- Working knowledge of Section 38 & 278 agreements for highways
- Working knowledge of Section 104 & 106 agreements for drainage
- Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills
- Marketing/business development skills
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Civils3D and MicroDrainage
- Competitive salary - up to £36,000
- 25 days holiday
- Professional memberships paid
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel insurance