OL9, Oldham, Greater Manchester
Given that our equipment spends much of its lifespan on customer sites, it is critical that our engineers are adept at carrying out required maintenance to ensure each unit operates at full capacity whenever called upon.
Our conscientious technicians take pride in their work and play a crucial role in guaranteeing customer satisfaction for which we are well known.
We are looking for a Service Engineer for our HVAC Division this role will be based from our Oldham Depot and will require you to be field based covering the North West region, working closely with our Stoke on Trent and Liverpool depots.
Purpose of Role:
- To maintain full and safe operational functionality and presentation of a wide range of HVAC units.
- Checking, cleaning, servicing, maintenance and record-keeping to be consistently carried out to the standards set down by the Company in accordance with the published Workshop Procedures and with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- The objective is to maximise equipment safety, reliability, availability and presentation.
- Also, to carry out repairs within the scope of training and competence.
- HVAC accessories and fleet, to maintain full and safe operational functionality
- Installs and de-installs of equipment
- Rota basis call out
Summary of responsibilities:
- Routine Inspection, Testing and Servicing
- Breakdowns and Repairs.
- Safety, Quality and Environment
- Customer Service Standards
- Equipment and Premises
- Records and reports
Skills, Experience and Knowledge.
- General skills and experience in electrical disciplines which are relevant to the scope of equipment types involved in the role (e.g. Pumps or HVAC or both).
- For servicing and maintenance skills must be adequate to reliably perform or quickly develop the reliable performance of competent maintenance routines.
- Holds a full driving licence valid in the UK
- Background experience of working with single and 3 phase electrical equipment.
- Background of working with portable electrical equipment
If you have the skills and background for this role then apply today.
- Service Engineer
- OL9, Oldham, Greater Manchester
- 05/02/2020 (14:18)
- Andrews Sykes Group Plc
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.