Salary: to £58k plus benefits
Duration: 12-month fixed term
You are a talented Infrastructure Engineer looking to take on an exciting 12-month fixed term role? You will provide high quality technical support across the business, specifically across hardware, operating systems, software, applications and telecoms. You will also be involved in cyber security and overcoming any vulnerabilities that may present themselves.
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in an Infrastructure Engineer or Analyst role
- Hardware, operating systems, active directory, exchange etc.
- Security vulnerability skills
- Experience of SCCM
- Active directory and Group policy.
- Office 365
- A strong communicator that can work with different stakeholders and clients.
Desirable tech experience, not essential:
- CompTIA certification
- Cyber essential knowledge
- Windows firewalls
- Linux OS skills
You may have worked in the following roles: Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, Infrastructure Support Engineer, IT Support, 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line support, IT Support Engineer, IT Infrastructure Engineer, Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, SCCM etc
Please apply by sending in a CV via the advert.