Job Title: Graduate Engineer/ Technician
Reports to: Highways Director
Main Purpose of the Job
A Graduate Engineer/Technician and integral member of the highways team working on all types of highways schemes from feasibility through to implementation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Become an integral part of the design team for highway related projects.
- Experience in designing and delivering highway design schemes under minimal supervision
- Specific experience in developing S278 highway designs (layouts and details) and supporting senior members of staff
- Happy to work under their own initiative.
- Good communication skills and proven success interfacing with design team etc.
- Experience AutoCAD and AutoTRACK
- Working closely with design team members develop designs to a high standard
- Understanding of Design Standards preferred but not a must
- Comply with all Company Procedures and Work Instructions
- Degree/ONC/HNC in a relevant Engineer discipline
- Knowledge of Industry standard computer aided tools i.e AutoCAD, AutoTRACK
- Communication skills; Verbal & Written
Why Pell Frischmann?
Not only are we one of the UK’s leading engineering consultancies, we also understand a career isn’t just a job. We have a great team focus working collaboratively to innovate on projects. At Pell Frischmann you will not be pigeon-holed into an area but encouraged to thrive and develop through involvement in our dynamic, multidiscipline projects. If that and a competitive salary isn’t enough, we also offer other excellent benefits a small portion of which are listed below!
- 25 days Annual Leave + buy, sell and carry over
- Life Assurance at 4x base salary
- Season Ticket loans
- Salary sacrifice benefits