Structural Design engineer
A structural and civil design consulting engineering firm works with public and private sector clients, established over 25 years.
Dublin is one of the most impressive cultural cities in Europe, offering a wealth of shops, nightlife, history and traditions that embrace and include people from all cultures around the world. This welcoming city also boasts a mild climate, but the warmth of its people will warm you up from the inside!
- Previous experience working in a Structural-Civil engineering office.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ready to work autonomously or in a team environment.
- Must have a Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Excellence in attention to detail.
- The successful Structural Engineer must be chartered or on their way to be chartered.
- Must have 5 – 10 years experience in the design and management of building projects.
- Excellent salary calculated on relevant post graduate experience
- Expenses, mobile phone
- On site parking
- Travel to works scheme
- Excellent public transport network, LUAS 15 minute walk away
- Paid membership fees for professional institute
- Paid further education
Reference ID: SDE_Ja_cjj
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent