GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking to appoint a Graduate Engineer (with an interest in both Highways and Infrastructure) based in their London Office.
The company pride themselves in adopting a sustainable outlook across each and every project. As part of your role, there's opportunities to work alongside other offices across the UK.
- Graduated with at least a 2:1 in a Master's or Bachelor's degree in a Civil Engineering or related subject
- You'll be passionate with the curiosity and creativity to solve problems
- You'll want to stretch and inspire us, speaking up about any new ideas you have
- You'll want to throw yourself in from day one and put your studies into practice
- You'll have excellent communication skills
- You'll enjoy working in a team environment, sharing ideas and collaborating with colleagues
- You'll have confidence to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- A good understanding of highways design
- A well organised approach to your work
- Desire to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Flexibility and dedication to the delivery of projects
- An understanding of Civils 3D and preferably MicroDrainage
- At least 1 years' experience would be a distinct advantage
- Must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK
If you're a determined graduate looking for a big opportunity, this is the one for you.
Excellent starting salary and benefits package, including training opportunities with professional institutions.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.