CAD Design Engineer
Richmond, North Yorkshire
£30000-£40000 doe, Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Medicash, Life Assurance
Skills: 3D Autodesk Inventor, Vault Pro, BOMs, Sheet Metal Design, iLogic, Computer Aided Design
Swarco Traffic are a leading supplier of smart, active signage solutions and the latest parking and traffic signal equipment in use across the UK and Europe.
We require a skilled and experienced CAD Design Engineer with commercial experience using the tool Autodesk Inventor including Vault Pro to both develop existing designs and create new ones.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, creative, driven and able to work with initiative and focus both own your own and in a team.
The successful CAD Design Engineer will have:
- Experience of creating 3D CAD designs using Autodesk Inventor
- Experience of using Vault and iLogic to manage design data and configuration data
- Experience of creating and maintaining Bills of Material
- Relevant Engineering qualifications such as Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- All-round PC literacy
- A great attitude, excellent problem solving skills and good team working
- Professional communication skills
Other relevant skills which are highly desirable:
- Experience of designing for sheet metal fabrication
- 3D Stress Analysis
- Inventor Cable and Harness module
- Inventor Design Accelerator
- Vault Server operations
For more information please get in touch with a CV.
Swarco is committed to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation and are given equal opportunities within the company. The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on grounds not relevant to good employment practice.
For information on how your data is processed please visit our website.