Graduate Civil Engineer - Required for our client based in Birmingham. The company the Graduate Civil Engineer will be working for have over 30 years of experience within concrete and flooring solutions within the Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Sectors. The role for a Graduate Civil Engineer will start as a Site Engineer whilst being trained up and then move into a Contracts Manger role.
This opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer will be perfect for someone that has just graduated and is looking for her first opportunity within the industry with excellent career progression and a generous salary.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Using line laser for site engineering
- Visiting sites
- Attending Site and client meetings
- Management of contracts
- Using Dumpy Laser
- Full training program
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- BEng in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Able to use a line laser and dumpy laser
- Full UK driving Licence
- Understand technical drawings
- Manage own time and work independent
- Live in or around Birmingham
- Interest in becoming Contracts Manager
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary dependant on level of experience
- Full holiday allowance
- Pension contributions
- Full training
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.