GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER
We are currently recruiting for an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services in Birmingham.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Graduate Civil Engineer, who is looking for an exciting role in creative highways/infrastructure design.
You will play an integral role in all stages of our projects from feasibility through to completion and have the opportunity to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary design teams. You will have the freedom to improve existing working methods, by finding efficiencies in processes and applying new techniques. You will apply and develop your engineering expertise and creativity to shape our projects. Through your appreciation of client needs and your attention to detail you will maximise value for our clients whilst minimising environmental impact.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension. The support you need to develop your career through professional accreditation and training
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for graduates with an enthusiasm for a career in design and have the following:
- A creative approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of highways design
- A well organised approach to your work
- Desire to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Flexibility and dedication to the delivery of projects
- An understanding of Civils 3D and preferably MicroDrainage
- At least 1 years' work experience
- Must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK
- Appropriate degree in civil engineering
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.