Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Reports to: Principal Engineer
Direct Reports: n/a
Main Purpose of the Job
Pell Frischmann are a very well established Engineering Consultancy, we are proud to be closing in on our centennial year, since our original formation in 1926. Since then we have been part of many exciting projects and will continue this trend into the future with lots of new projects secured.
As a result, we are looking to hire graduates with a keen interest in Civil engineering and want to help develop your career. We can offer you exciting and dynamic projects, across disciplines and you will not be pigeon-holed in your role.
Based in our Birmingham office you will support our design teams delivering projects in the Rail and Civil Structures sectors. You will provide technical support to design teams, delivering infrastructure projects, whilst benefitting from appropriate training and support for your professional development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Site Surveys & Inspections
- Preparation of Drawings and Specifications
- Report Writing
- Honours Degree in Civil Engineering 2(i) or above
- Work experience
- Good Written English
- Good communication skills
- Masters Degree in Civil Engineering 2(i) or above
- Work / summer placement experience in the industry
- Evidence of ICE involvement