Graduate AutoCAD Technician (Civil / Structural Engineering)
£18,000 - £19,000 + Excellent Industry Training + Clear Progression
Office based, commutable to Dudley, will consider relocating candidates.
Are you a Graduate Engineering with AutoCAD experience looking to become a technical specialist within the Civil or Structural sector where you will be heavily invested in and given a clear route for career progression?
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated graduate that wants to get their foot in the door of a growing specialist where you will be heavily invested in and given the scope to take your career to the next level whilst working alongside the directors.
This company have been established for almost 4 decades and have impressive growth plans ahead, looking to expand into new markets making progression regularly available. They are renowned for their high level of service and great quality products. This is a great time to get on board and continue your career.
This role will suit a graduate engineer with AutoCAD experience looking to work within the Civils or Structural sector.
· Working on a range of technical projects whilst shadowing senior engineers and learning the process from cradle to grave
· Dealing with clients and understanding their requirements
· Lots of technical training and progression
· Graduate with a basic understanding of AutoCAD
· Highly motivated and looking for training and progression
If you are interested in this role please click apply or call Harry Heal @ Rise Technical Recruitment
Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Olbury, Smethwick, Stourbridge, Birmingham.