Are you an experienced Brake Press Setter / Operator looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for a Brake Press Setter / Operator to work 06.00 – 14.00 for a busy steel processing company in the Dudley area. Great working hours with plenty of overtime available. Long term opportunity with a company that looks to develop their employees. Must be able to Set and Operate Amada Brake Presses.
The Job Role
- Set and Operate Amada machinery to perform correct folds and bends to produce a variety of components.
- To read and interpret drawings.
- Ensure Brake Press and work areas are kept clean and tidy, adhering to Health and Safety procedures and policies at all times.
- Producing work to high standards
Experience / Requirements
- Experience Setting and Operating Amada Brake Press.
- Possess a good understanding of engineering drawings
- Be able to work within a team or on your own.
- Willing to develop, opportunities to work on the lasers as well.
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Pay attention to detail and quality.
- Using Verniers and Protractors
What do you get?
Basic hours 06.00 – 14.00overtime available until 18.00 daily and also weekends.
However flexibility with shifts would be needed to include some weeks afternoons and nights depending on business requirements.
Pay £10 per hour – Temp – Perm opportunity.
If you are a skilled Brake Press Setter / Operator looking for a new opportunity APPLY TODAY