• Create and manage Engineering budgets for the site, both capital and operational.
• To lead and manage capital investment projects in conjunction with the Group Project and Technical teams; ensuring projects are delivered safely, to the correct quality, on-time and to budget.
• To provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental SLA’s and KPI’s are met; manage and react in a timely manner to equipment outage.
• To maximise availability of all mechanical and electrical equipment through continuous improvement and improve equipment efficiencies and reduce costs through initiatives such as RCM, CBM, life cycle analysis, FMEA etc.
• To ensure adequate resources, equipment and people, are in place to meet operational needs; including scheduling of shift patterns for the team and purchasing equipment so that spare levels are managed effectively.
• To ensure waste management and environmental policies are applied to ensure minimal impact on local environment and compliance with environmental legislation.
• Ensure compliance with BRC and ISO standards.
- Engineering Degree or HND in a relevant Engineering discipline or served a full engineering apprenticeship
- Minimum 5 years Senior Engineering Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Full Benefits package