Top Firm, Excellent Projects and a Great Opportunity For Growth.
We are working with a leading Civil/Structural Design Consultancy based in the heart of Dublin.
Due to continued growth in the company as a result of numerous project wins across Ireland, the UK and beyond, the company are now on the search for a Structural Engineer to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a diverse team on major projects across the Commercial, industrial, Healthcare, Educational and public sectors.
So, whats the role?
As a Structural Engineer, you will:
- Help to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard whilst meeting all deadlines, quality requirements and costs agreed.
- Be responsible for the preparation of high quality engineering design on a variety of Structural projects.
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals where required.
- Ensuring that all Quality Assurance and H&S procedures are followed during projects.
Lets See If You Meet The Criteria
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering, Chartered Engineer Status is beneficial, thouigh not essential.
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in a similar Structural Design role.
- Revit experience is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of CAD Software.
Aside from the opportunity to work with a top company, collaborating with a very diverse team, the company offer an attractive remuneration package as well as additional company benefits.
Sounds Good, right?