Due to being the countries leading company in their sector. I am recruiting for a company that requires a enthusiastic and skilled CCTV and Access Control engineer. This company has been for over 30 years a highly successful design,service and installation provider of integrated surveillance and high security access control. Their business needs are growing through their success of providing high quality end user satisfaction.
The successful engineer will need to have strong product knowledge that encompasses CCTV and access control ideally having experience of C-Cure, Vicon, Synectics and Indigo Vision security systems. Ideally with experience of roadside and town centre CCTV and control room environments. The candidate will be part of the team consisting of skilled and dedicated members operating on a call out rota. Ideally located within the Birmingham or surrounding areas.
There are very strong progression opportunities for dedicated engineers who are wanting to enhance their career. This company offers great earning potential and an excellent benefits package along with a superb training program.
This is a rare opportunity for a career minded engineer who has the ambition and drive to succeed within this progressive organization.
* Location Birmingham and surrounding areas
* Basic Salary £28-£30k Standby, Call Out, Overtime, £35k+ ote.
* Company Vehicle Car + fuel card
* Holidays 23+ Bank Holidays
* Paid travel time (except the 1st half and hour at the beginning and end of day)
*, CCTV 60%, Door entry/Access Control 35%, Intruder 5%
* Standby with time and half and door 2 door travel for call out
* Coverage area Birmingham and urrounding areas
* 1x position for a highly skilled service and small works with high end CCTV and Access Control Engineer.
The services offered by Complete Security Recruitment Ltd are one of a recruitment consultancy. We are specialist consultancy dedicated to the electronic fire and security industry with an outstanding reputation built up on delivering results for both candidates and clients alike.
NB: We may not be able to respond to all applicants due to the current number of applications we are receiving