We are seeking Graduate Engineers who are looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Water Engineering. Our client is a top Civil Engineering practice who are looking to bring in Graduates to their Belfast office. The Belfast office has 120 people (up from 80 people 3 years ago) and they are looking to continue this growth in 2020 thanks to securing some important repeat business with long-standing clients. They are willing to consider recent Graduate Engineers or Engineers with up to 2 years' design experience.
There are a range of different projects to work on depending on your experience and preferred specialism. For example, wastewater, marine, heavy civils and/or buildings projects.
The successful candidate will have a 2:1 or 1st in their Degree and must be willing and able to work in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Degree in Civil Engineer or Water Engineering (Masters preferred, MIN 2:1)
- The desire to progress in the water or civil engineering industry
- Based in Northern Ireland or able to relocate
- Experience of using design software is expected
- Ambitious and hard-working
For more information, please call Elliot on (phone number removed)