I am currently recruiting for a Brake Press Setter/Operator for my client based in the Atherstone area.
The successful candidate shall have brake press experience to setting and operating standards. The position is a temporary to permanent role, is an immediate start and is on a afternoon shift.
To be suitable for the role you shall have the below experience:
- Brake press setting and operating experience
- Fabrication and ability to read engineering drawings
- Hydraulic brake press experience
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Carrying out quality checks, including first and last off with quality tools
If you have the experience required then please press apply now, or contact Frances at Titan.
This role will also be suitable for you if you have worked as a brake press operator, brake press machinist, press brake setter.