Senior Hardware Lead Engineer
The client is looking for an experienced electronics engineer to lead a small team involved in automotive design and development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete lifecycle development of a broad range of projects.
This is a varied role and as a member of the client's development team you will work alongside the systems, software and mechanical engineers to produce both complete vehicle solutions and individual product applications.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in electronics engineering, or relevant experience.
- 5+ years professional design experience
- Design for EMC and testing.
- Expert electronics CAD user. Autodesk Eagle CAD experience is an advantage.
- Circuit simulation using LTSpice.
- Microprocessor applications.
- Analogue signal processing.
- Generation and maintenance of requirement specifications.
- Documentation configuration management.
- Microprocessor programming in C for hardware debug testing.
- Serial communications including use of CAN, USB, Ethernet.
- Linux embedded hardware.
- Battery management systems.
- Power electronics.
- Functional Safety engineering to ISO26262.
- Automotive experience of any kind including motor sport.