Job Contact: Matt Reynolds
Job Reference: WM - 1442
Job Start date: ASAP
Location: Croydon, Epsom, Sutton, Twickenham, Bromley
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £34K (days)
Benefits: to be discussed at interview
We are supporting our client in their search for a Maintenance Engineer, who will have a strong electro-mechanical maintenance background with experience in the servicing and maintenance of injection moulding manufacturing machinery working days (Monday – Friday) 0800-1700
Relevant Job Titles:
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Support Engineer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Carry out planned maintenance on all equipment and record details on a Maintenance software system
- Liaise with production engineering to support projects
- Source new parts.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of all injection moulding machinery and ancillary equipment on site to include manufacturing machinery, ancillary equipment tool room equipment, ancillaries and others machines/equipment where required when work load dictates.
- Will be required at short notice to support shifts.
- General maintenance of the building and surroundings.
- Recommend and implement improvements to improve processes.
- Previous experience in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Vocational qualifications preferred.
- 16th or 17th Edition Wiring regulations certificate (requirement)