Lupa Recruitment are proudly working in partnership with a well-known established company based in the Northwest specialising in Mechanical and Electrical building design services.
Due to the continued growth within the organisation, they are looking for x2 Senior Mechanical Engineers
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for developing design with a building services environment. Liaising within a multi-disciplinary team to help deliver projects on time and within budget.
The right candidate will receive
- Competitive salary DOE
- 28 Paid Holidays Inc Bank holidays a year + 1 additional day annually for year of service
- Pension Contribution
- Support and Development
- Free Parking (Liverpool office)
- Free Gym access (Liverpool office)
- On site café (Liverpool office)
- Discounted Cinema Tickets
Personal Qualities we are ideally looking for
- HNC/ MSc/BEng in engineering, building or architectural technology is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for innovation and new ideas
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-motivate against demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and team leadership skills Functional Skills and Experiences
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit and CAD technical drawing
- Ability to demonstrate usage of Revit within the construction or manufacturing industries
- Able to efficiently project manage through to completion.
- Attended client meetings on site
- Produce original concept designs suitable for relevant project.
- + 10 years industry experience
Senior Mechanical Engineer must be literate with CAD Design and Revit 3D design, will be responsible for Development and Delivery of design details in a timely manner:
- Meet all building regulations
- Consistent with the advice from the structural engineers
- Meet the architectural aspirations of the company
- Support site installation process and resolve any issues
- Establish route cause of problems and work with the rest of the design team to develop robust solutions
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to contribute ideas/innovation to continued improvement of machine design and drawing systems.
- Ability to assess, decision make & address situations
- Able to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company offering an interesting, dynamic role with the potential to progress within the business and grow with the company. They are looking for driven and personable individuals who seek exposure to all elements of engineering.
For further information please call (phone number removed) speak in confidence with a member of the team.