Control System Project Engineers are now required by this leading manufacturer who support leading names within the Oil & Gas sector. This specialist business are working on a range of high technology projects across all five continents for over 150 global operators, EPC’s and integrators.
We have two opportunities available immediately due to new orders. You can expect your duties to include:
- Plan, schedule, conduct and co-ordinate assigned engineering work
- PLC/SCADA design and implementation
- To produce project documentation e.g. System Overview Drawings, Functional Design Specifications, Test Manuals, General Arrangement Drawings, Electrical Schematics etc
- Create and/or revise supervisory computer/PLC configurations
- To ensure all approved documents are correctly recorded to the project and issued through document control (FAT, FDS etc)
- Test software computer systems according to approved test procedures/acceptance test manuals
- Attend client / vendor meetings in order to achieve the agreed project goals
- Carry out and/or assist with installation & commissioning activities on-site
The ideal Control System Engineers will be educated to HNC/HND level or equivalent and will have experience of working within multi-disciplined engineering projects. Software configuration skills are required therefore experience of control systems/instrumentation systems design and build within the process control sector would be highly beneficial. (Training available if required)
Whilst the role is mainly office based, from time to time there will be a requirement to travel to both the UK and overseas clients (including offshore installations). Therefore experience of a customer facing role is ideal.
This company are the world’s largest supplier in this field. They are an excellent prospect for personal progression and development and have a focus for team integration. So even if you don’t have all of the skills required, training is available. They offer profit share, medical health insurance, paid overtime, pension and 25 days holiday and relocation assistance if required.
For further information call Sharon Hill on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).