our client is considered to be one of England's most progressive Sub-Contract specialist precision manufacturing companies.
Manufacturing high quality CNC turned and milled components, supplying a wide range of sectors both in the UK and Global markets for many blue chip companies. Unicut is a privately owned business who continuously invests in equipment and staff.
We currently have vacancy for a CNC Production Supervisor to run one of turning sections
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the section and supervision of approx.10 CNC setters
Your duties will include
- Plan production schedules, tools and materials to ensure deadlines are achieved in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Attend daily/weekly production meetings.
- Plan staff/overtime accordingly to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure that costs, materials and budgets are tracked accordingly.
- Ensure the machine maintenance schedules are in place and upheld.
As a CNC Supervisor you will have the following skills sets and experience:
- Must be a Qualified/Time Served Machinist, with experience on muiti-axis CNC machines with excellent technical knowledge of general machining works.
- Must have previous working experience supervising/team leading within a machining department.
- Proficient with Production Planning/Scheduling
- Must be computer literate i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.
Hours of work will be 8.00am to 4.30 pm
The position rewards an excellent rate of pay, overtime, company pension scheme, supplies work ware and 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 after a service period.